16 February, 2016
Today morning when I opened the Kitchen-cabinet, two containers dragged my attention.
I took equal proportion of the contents in both the containers and made this dosa/dosay, within couple of hours I got those tasty , healthy, yummy dosa/dosay, so gladly sharing it with you all. Though it is not any new dish, because we (people of South India) make dosa/dosay using lentils and rice, but with definite proportions. Whereas this one is available readily mixed.
- Mixed Lentils – 1 cup
- Green gram-rice mix – 1 cup
- Fenugreek seeds- 1/2 tbsp
- Ginger – 1” piece
- Green chilli – 2 nos.,
- Curry leaves – few
- Salt to taste
- Oil to roast dosa/dosay
- Wash and Soak Mixed lentils, green gram rice mix and fenugreek seeds for 2 hours in enough water
- Drain the water and add all the other ingredients and grind using little water
- Immediately make dosa/dosay smearing little oil
- Roast on both sides and serve with any chutney